Power StartUp is rich in vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, pantothenic acid and niacin. These valuable ingredients help us (and of course our children) to cope with the strains of everyday life , even when things get a bit more stressful.
The individual ingredients can do this:
- Vitamin B1 and niacin are necessary for the maintenance of the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 and pantothenic acid contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamins B1 and B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C is necessary to maintain healthy bones and teeth and is important for the formation of collagen for gums and blood vessels.
- Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy bones, especially in childhood and old age.
- Vitamins A, C and E help to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Various dietary fibers ensure good digestion.
Recommended intake: 1 to 2 times daily, dissolve 3 heaped teaspoons (equivalent to about 18 g powder) in approx. 200 ml drink (water, diluted fruit juice or still drink) or in natural yoghurt/quark and enjoy.
Power StartUp contains only 10 percent dextrose and no artificial sweeteners. Also suitable for children.
Maltodextrin, Glucose, Food fibres (inulin), Fruit powder, Apricot , Pomegranate, Peach, Banana, Honey powder, Acidifier citric acid, Carrot powder, Herbal extracts, Licorice extract, Ribwort Plantain, Blackberry leaves, Peppermint leaves, Camomile flowers, Royal candle blossoms, Yarrow herb, Eucalyptus leaves, Lungwort, Marigold blossoms, Cornflower blossoms, Fennel, Mallow blossoms, Elderflower, Icelandic moss, Thyme herb, Sage leaves, Lime blossoms, Key Flower Blossoms, Star anise, natural flavours, Vitamins, Ascorbic, acid alpha-tocopherol acetate, Nicotinamide, Retinyl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamine mononitrate, Folic acid, Biotin, Green tea extract, Emulsifier Sunflower lecithin, Release agent silicic acid, Silicon, colouring paprika extract, Sweetener Steviolglycosides