Shipment & payment
Delivery and shipment
(1) Standard deliveries are made from our distribution centre to the delivery address specified in the order. Delivery to P.O. box addresses is not possible.
The following costs are calculated for standard deliveries depending on the respective country:
Switzerland CHF 5.40
Germany € 4.06
Belgium € 4.24
France € 4.20
Italy € 4.27
Luxembourg € 4.10
Malta € 4.13
Austria € 4.20
Romania € 4.17
For standard delivery to the above-mentioned countries, your order will be delivered within 3 - 7 working days from confirmation of the order and availability of the goods.
(2) Deliveries to customers with addresses in countries not mentioned in paragraph 1 will only be made if a delivery address in Germany is given or if the goods are collected from our above-mentioned company address in Germany (Sauerlach) during normal business hours (Mon - Fri).
In all other respects, please note the respective information on the products regarding availability/deliverability in our webshop.
(3) Public holidays and bank holidays within Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Great Britain vary and affect the delivery date of your order. This will result in a delay in delivery of up to two business days following the holiday.
(4) We are entitled to make partial deliveries as long as this is reasonable for you based on your and our interests. In the case of partial deliveries, we shall of course bear any additional shipping costs resulting. The dispatch of partial deliveries occurs at our risk. With the receipt of each partial delivery, the risk for the delivered items is transferred to you. If we are delayed with a partial delivery or if the outstanding partial delivery is not possible for us, you are entitled to withdraw from the Contract as a whole or to claim damages for non-fulfilment of the entire obligation whenever the partial delivery is not in your interest.
- 5 Means of payment, discounts, delivery terms and delays
(1) Depending on the amount of your order and the balance of your customer account at deesse.com, a credit check (§ 10) will only take place if the customer has chosen a payment method with a risk of default. You are offered a choice of the following payment options:
- Credit card (American Express, Mastercard, VISA, TWINT, Maestro)
The means of payment could be restricted, especially if the delivery address differs from the invoice address.
(2) Discounts or discount vouchers (e.g. a voucher with a discount code, a newsletter bonus, or a birthday voucher) can only be redeemed under the terms and conditions of the respective promotion. Multiple discounts and discount vouchers cannot be combined.
(3) No discounts are granted on books and vouchers.
(4) The purchase price is due upon ordering and invoicing.
Your account will be debited at the next possible date, depending on the chosen payment method.
(5) If the invoice amount to be paid for a purchase is not credited to our account in due time, you are automatically in debt. Even without a further reminder, you are then additionally obliged to pay the statutory debt interest, in the amount of five percentage points above the respective base interest rate announced by the European Central Bank, and to pay further damages caused by default, in particular further collection costs. In any case, however, you shall be entitled to prove that no damage or less damage has been incurred. This shall apply in particular in the event that the invoice amount should be settled (in the event of payment by direct debit, credit card or PayPal), but is rejected by the account-holding institute or is not settled within 30 days of the invoice date.